Transcripts coming soon
Learning objectives of the webinar
Our goal is to empower individuals living with pulmonary hypertension and their families, equipping them with actionable insights and practical knowledge.
- What the new guidelines on pulmonary hypertension say about pregnancy
- What is new with respect to the previous guidelines
- Understanding the physiology and why pregnancy is challenging in pulmonary hypertension
- Pulmonary hypertension and contraception
- How to manage pregnancy in pulmonary hypertension
- Future outlook
Warmest thanks to
- The speakers Karen M. Olsson MD, Dr. Esther J. Nossent and Pisana Ferrari
- The patient engagement experts admedicum for the organisational and technical support
- To Dr. Andreas Reimann, Managing Partner of admedicum, for moderating the discussions.