The International Society for Heart and Lung Transplantation (ISHLT) is a not-for-profit, multidisciplinary, professional organisation dedicated to improving the care of patients with advanced heart or lung disease through transplantation, mechanical support and innovative therapies via research, education and advocacy.
The 2023 congress programme featured a number of sessions on pulmonary hypertension and chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension, as well as, of course, on lung transplant.
- SESSION 04. Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension is Risky Business!Rooms 501-504
- SESSION 12. Four to Go: WHO Group 4/CTEPH
- “Chronic Thromboembolic Pulmonary Hypertension: A Decade of Progress”
- SESSION 25. Transplants and Pulmonary Hypertension
- SESSION 60. What’s New with the ESC/ERS Guidelines 2022 for Pulmonary Hypertension
- SESSION 67. Challenges of PH Management in Special Populations
- SESSION 84. One for the Money: WHO Group 1/Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
Learn more at this link