Members of the Alliance for Pulmonary Hypertension and many other members of the pulmonary hypertension community contribute to the PH-KSP by sending resources, articles, videos, patient stories and other relevant materials.
The day-to-day running of the Pulmonary Hypertension Knowledge Sharing Platform (PH-KSP) is carried out by two volunteers, Pisana Ferrari and Carolin Thurmann (see below).
Pisana Ferrari – Web Administrator, content creation/curation
- Background in Political Science and International law
- 30+ years experience in communications and event management
- Diagnosed with pulmonary arterial hypertension in 1988, 21 years post double lung transplant
- Involved in patient advocacy since 2003; Member of Task Force for the 2022 ESC/ERS pulmonary hypertension guidelines, Honorary Co-Chair of the European Society for Organ Transplant ESOT 2023 Congress
- President of AIPI, Italian pulmonary hypertension patient association
- Full CV at this link
Carolin Thurmann – Support to Web Administrator
- Optometrist and trainer of the optician Trainees until the diagnosis in 2015
- Idiopathic pulmonary hypertension
- Head of Social Media for the German Pulmonary Hypertension association (ph e.v.) since 2017
- Board Member of ph e.v. since 2021